Our firm specializes in all aspects of plaintiff personal injury law, including complex personal injury litigation. We represent clients who have sustained injuries due to the negligence of another party in cases such as:
- Automobile accidents
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Dangerous premises
- Defective medical devices and implants
- Defective products
- Industrial accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Public Safety Injury
- Slip and Falls
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
How we work to help you
Every personal injury case is different, but each case is based on two specific aspects of the law: liability and damages. Liability is the legal responsibility of a party for its actions or omissions. Damages are the monetary compensation the law imposes for the violation of a right or a breach of duty. In every case, our law office will seek to establish the liability of the party that caused your injury and recover the damages to compensate the financial and physical consequences of your accident.
The aftermath of an accident can seem very daunting, but it’s important that you act rapidly. California’s statute of limitations laws restrict the period during which a claim can be brought to justice. Therefore, you may only have up to 2 years after an accident to file a personal injury claim. We strongly advise you to contact our law offices to ensure that your legal rights are protected and that you may seek any legal options available to you.
Our Commitment to your case
When you hire our law office to handle your personal injury case, you can expect us to:
- Take care of all transactions with insurance companies, allowing you to focus on your recovery;
- Investigate the causes and consequences of the specific injury you have sustained;
- Determine which individual or organization is responsible for your injury;
- Assist you with medical care and ensure that you receive professional and timely medical treatment;
- Assist you with all the personal injury claim-related paperwork;
- Seek the maximum and just compensation you deserve;
- Communicate with you every step of the way by explaining our decisions and recommendations concerning your case, and responding to you as soon as possible.
Above all, we do our best to treat you with the respect you deserve and work meticulously to win your case.
As your personal injury lawyer, we take care of dealing with insurance companies on your behalf. We work diligently through the legal process to obtain the full and just compensation you deserve which may include reimbursement of medical costs and lost wages, as well as damages for pain and suffering.
Personal Injury Claim?
Because we care about the well-being of our clients, we take a passionate yet aggressive approach to personal injury law.